Terms and Conditions
When you use Geeky.lk products, services and the website you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please review them carefully.
- The voucher you purchase is only valid for the product mentioned
- Certain products will have to be collected from our show room or a specified merchant location
- Island wide delivery is available at an additional cost
- Geeky.lk will not be responsible for lost or stolen vouchers
- Geeky.lk management reserves the right to decide about the replacement of products for which there is no warranty
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, vouchers cannot be combined with any other gift certificates, vouchers or promotions
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash
Products available for immediate pickup
In relation to the products available for immediate pickup, the Customer may opt either for pick up from Geeky.lk or for delivery. The delivery of the product is performed by Geeky.lk or a courier appointed by Geeky.lk as an additional service subject to the delivery terms.
The title of, the products available for immediate pickup, shall pass to the Customer at the time of the payment.
Delivery of Products
Products must be thoroughly inspected before accepting. If the product is damaged or any parts are missing, you must immediately inform the delivery person and not accept the product. If you accept we consider that the product was in good condition and returns/ refund requests will not be accepted by Geeky.lk. Delivery time is generally 2 to 5 business days, however times could vary depending on unforeseen circumstances/ and Geeky.lk cannot be held liable for any delays. Further, Geeky.lk cannot be held liable for any delays by the courier companies.
- Please ensure to check your ordered product/s for any physical damages prior to accepting the delivery. Please do not accept delivery if there are any damages.
- Geeky.lk will not be liable for goods which are damaged in transit if the Proof of Delivery (POD) is signed and the goods are accepted.
- Please pick up products ordered under the ‘Pick Up’ option within 2 weeks from the specified product available date for pick up.
- Geeky.lk will not bear responsibility for the condition of the products which are not collected within 2 weeks, and Geeky.lk reserves the right to dispose the product/s if not collected within one month.
Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy
- Once confirmation of transaction is sent via email by Geeky.lk to the User, orders cannot be cancelled or goods returned.
- Any issue related to any product or service should be brought to the notice of Geeky.lk within 2 days of the purchase.
- Management of Geeky.lk reserves the exclusive right to decide on refunding or replacing a product
- Paid ‘store pickup’ orders which are not collected within 30 days will be cancelled automatically and cancelled items can be disposed at the discretion of Geeky.lk and no refunds will be made.
- For items with expiry dates which are not collected within said thirty-day period, Geeky.lk is entitled to dispose of such items in its sole discretion and no refunds will be made.
- ‘Pay on pickup’ orders will be cancelled automatically if the payment is not done within two (02) working days
- Refunds for change of mind will not be accepted.
- All refunds are processed within 7 working days. Further processing back to your credit card/ bank account may require additional time depending on the bank/ institution for which Geeky.lk cannot be held liable.
- Products/ services under daily deals are limited time and limited stock promotions that once ordered and paid are non-refundable. The voucher issues when you purchase the product/ service must be utilized (redeemed) during the validity period of the voucher. Geeky.lk is not liable for failure to redeem the voucher under any circumstances and cannot be refunded.
Unavailability of Product / Product Out of Stock
- in the event an ordered product is out of stock, refund will be made to the custotmer .
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that the only remedy available for unavailability of product is the refund of the money paid.
- Placement of an order including the payment of the order value by the Customer will be construed as an offer. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation E-mail”). The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order and has been passed for processing and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, when we have commenced delivery after the supplier has released the product.
Out of stock / Tickets & Events
- Hotel and ticket bookings are subject to hotel and event partner confirmation.
- Vouchers once bought are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be reused.
Geeky.lk attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Geeky.lk does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any product/ service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product/ service offered by Geeky.lk is not as described, you may immediately contact our customer support at info@Geeky.lk. or call us on our hotline, and Geeky.lk at its’ discretion shall provide you with a replacement/ alternative product for same value or provide you with a refund.
Users represents and warrant that they are 18 years of age or older in order to enter into this Agreement and make any purchase of any deal provided by us.
The user is responsible for providing accurate information at the time of registration. Users are responsible for ensuring that details are updated and current. In the event that a user does not provide correct and accurate information the deal will not be processed.
Geeky.lk reserves the right to terminate user membership at any time if breach of these terms and conditions take place.
Geeky.lk collects User’s personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes only and will not share this information.
Upon registration the user is solely responsible for the User ID on Geeky.lk site and all actions made on our site while logged in (at all times) as a member.
Geeky.lk recognizes whether a user is accessing the site and using the services and whether the user is allowed to use an account through the specified User ID issued. The user is completely responsible for the account being accessed and use of our services.
Users will not present any content that has copyrights or third party proprietary rights that includes exposure to the public, invading privacy or giving out trade secrets and similar unauthorized actions unless otherwise you own the rights to publish or submit such content as the lawful owner and have the right to provide it to Geeky.lk
Geeky.lk employees, board of directors, agents or any other third party involved in our website is not liable for any losses, personal injury, illness, death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including legal fees that arises out of or in connection with the buying of products and services through our website.
Geeky.lk is a trademark owned by Geeky.lk (Pvt.) Ltd. The rights of this trademark are owned exclusively by its rightful owners and cannot be used by any other party unless otherwise it is clearly stated and authorized by its legitimate owners.
Postings and Uploads:
Geeky.lk reserves the right to monitor and block or remove communications (comments) or material that it determines to be abusive, libel, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of others and in violation of any laws. Geeky.lk will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or material.
- Geeky.lk may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and the Sites at any time without prior notice for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the Sites and the Services or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Geeky.lk may elect to terminate the Services or your access to the Sites forthwith on breach of any of these Terms and Conditions by you, including, without limitation, delayed or non-payment of sums due to Geeky.lk or if Geeky.lk ceases to offer the Sites and the Services to its customers for any reason whatsoever.