- Mopping the floor regularly helps to remove dirt and germs, minimise odours, and makes sure that your home looks fresh and welcoming! Here is a helpful guide which lists all the cleaning materials you will need to disinfect and clean your bathroom and kitchen floors.
- Remove dirt and grime from any surface with no hassle using the Healthy Floor Mopping Liquid.
- Add a couple of drops of this powerful disinfectant to your mop water is sure to remove all your grime, and give you a long lasting fragrance at the same time.
- The Healthy Floor Mopping Liquid includes a free mop brush and is the only package you need to start off your cleaning.
- Begin by preparing the area. Move any small tables, chairs, and household goods from the room you are going to mop.
- Use your broom and dustpan or vacuum cleaner to remove any obvious dirt, dust, and grime. Throw the dust and dirt in the bin.
- Fill your bucket with hot water anddetergent. Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and use the recommended amount of the product, as using more liquid than necessary may leave your floor sticky. Also, make sure that you have the correct cleaning liquid for your floor type.
- Fully submerge your mop in the bucket, swirl it around a few times, and wring it out so that just a layer of water remains. There is no need to soak your floors – just a small amount of water will do.
- Starting in a corner furthest from the door, move your mop across the floor in figure of eight motions (for a string mop) or straight lines (for a sponge mop).
- Regularly rinse the mop in the bucket, wring it out, and continue mopping. Remember to change the water if it becomes too cloudy or dirty.
- Move methodically outward while mopping until you have cleaned the entire room. Remember to work your way toward the door so as to not trap yourself in a corner!
- Let the floor dry completely before you attempt to re-enter the room and keep all children and pets away from the wet surface.
When you have finished mopping, your floors should be clean and dirt-free
- DEEP CLEANING Mopping liquid for tile, linoleum, marmoleum, stained concrete floors, and all types of surfaces.
- NEUTRAL pH FORMULA for the most multi-purpose, versatile, gentle, and best floor mopping solution on the market.
- Powerful cleaner with no bleach harshness
- Leaves your homesmelling clean & fresh
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria when used as directed