Mace 50 g
- Mace Spices is a very aromatic and exotic spice.
- It is the outer layer or covering of Nutmeg seed.
- Nutmeg seed is also used as a Spice.
- This outer covering of Nutmeg seed is removed and dried under the Sun for a few days. Mace Spice is much more expensive than the Nutmeg itself.
- Colour: A combination of Yellow, Red and Orange.
Out of stock
- Mace blade is the lacy dried covering of the nutmeg which it surrounds and protects.
- It has a softer, more delicate and sweeter flavour than the nutmeg and can be used as a substitute for nutmeg in any dish.
- You will often find the blades in mulled wine mixtures and they are a great flavouring for rice dishes (they can impart an orange colour), excellent in creamy/cheese sauces, soups & stews.
- To use just crush between your fingers and add it in.
- Remove before serving.
||6 × 3 × 5 cm