Compounded Asafoetida – 10 gms
- Asafoetida (Ferula asafoetida) is the dried sap obtained from the roots of Ferula plants
- While it’s native to Afghanistan and Iraq, asafoetida is commonly used in Indian cuisine where it’s dried, ground into a spice, and referred to as hing
- No preservatives & Great Health Benefits
- often used as a Garlic/Onion substitute, also in dal (soups) to offset/help digest beans & lentils
- Strong Aroma! Asafetida has the strongest aroma of any spice.
5 in stock
or make 3 interest free instalments of රු 63.33 with Koko