- It is widely used as a spice, principally employed in cookery as a condiment and flavoring material Cinnamon is high in nutrient activity. It’s essential oil also has antimicrobial properties.
- All items will be checked carefully and packaged in good condition.
- Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavoring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savory dishes, breakfast cereals, snack foods, tea and traditional foods.
- The aroma and flavor of cinnamon derive from its essential oil and principal component, cinnamaldehyde, as well as numerous other constituents including eugenol.
- Cinnamon is the name for several species of trees and the commercial spice products that some of them produce.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamon verum) is one of the most popular and recognized spices in the world, which is derived from the bark of a number of trees that fall within the Cinnamomum genus.
- The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.