Sometimes, When your car is power off unfortunately.You just need to stop a taxi ,then use this Car Booster Cable to clamp the two heads.Everything will be done.These heavy duty battery cables are rated at 3000 amps and are designed to handle jump starting heavy duty equipment.
• BE PREPARED: Keep the Booster Cables, 6 Feet Long, 2-Gauge, 3000 AMP – Commercial Automotive Vehicle Booster Cables – Motorcycle Car ATV in your trunk or car emergency kit so you can safely boost jump your vehicle whenever need
• EASY TO USE: Color identification of cables prevents crossing of wires; Red (+) Black (-); Tangle-free cables; For RVs, tractors, buses, semis
• BUILT TO LAST: Heavy-duty 2-gauge cable constructed with solid copper clamps to administer optimal contact; Serrated jaws; High-tension parrot clamps; Non-slip rubber coating offers a secure connection grip
• USE IN ANY WEATHER: Tangle-free flexibility engineered for warm and cold climates; Oil, chemical, and water-resistant PVC jacket that keeps the cables flexible in all weather conditions.
• PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes, 1 – set of 3000 AMP Booster cable, 2-Gauge, 3000 AMP for your convenience.
1. Make the red wire to clamp in power off car red battery positive electrode.
2. Make the other red wire to clamp in taxi red battery positive electrode.
3. Make the black wire to clamp in power off car black battery cat electrode.
4. Make the other black wire to clamp in taxi black battery cat electrode.
5. Start the engine of power off car first, then start the taxi.
6. If the power off car cannot start,please check the metal connection.
1. Remove the power off car black wire ,then the taxi.
2. Remove the taxi red wire,then the power off car.
• Before the connection,please turn off both car engine, acoustics,and air condition.
• When have finished the start,then should remove the connection in order,or it will make a shortcut.
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.