• SWITCH 2-Port USB KVM SWITCH
• KVM allows you to control up to 2 single-table computers with a single keyboard, mouse, monitor and printer kit, meaning that with KVM Switch you can use up to 2 computers at the same time on the same workstation.
• Connect up to 2 PCs on the same monitor, keyboard, printer and mouse, meaning you can use up to 2 computers at once using only one Mouse (USB), Keyboard (USB) and VGA Monitor kit.
• For this it is necessary to connect in each computer a Vga cable and a USB A / B cable, being the Vga cable responsible for transmitting the video from the computer to the KVM and later to the monitor, and the USB A / B cable to establish the communication. Keyboard and mouse connected to the KVM, and provide the power required for the KVM to function.
• Switching the computers, i.e. switching the computers to be controlled, is performed simply by pressing the Selector button directly on the KVM, it is not possible to make the change through keyboard commands on the keyboard.
• The KVM does NOT work as a Vga Switch, that is, it is not only for video switching of computers, connecting two computers to a monitor, using only Vga cables, because without the use of Usb A / B cables the KVM receives no power and consequently does not work properly, not transmitting image or getting blurred image.
• KVM also does not function as a signal distributor, meaning it cannot connect 2 or more monitors to a computer. Nor does it work as a “converter” of connections, not converting usb to vga or vga to usb connections.
• Management of 2 Computers or Servers.
• USB Interface for 3 Peripherals (keyboard, mouse and USB stick, including wireless keyboard and mouse).
• Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports.
• Power via USB port.
• Supports vga cable up to 30 meters and usb up to 5 meters.
• Supports VGA monitor up to 1920 x 1440 resolution.
• Select button to switch computers.
• Led Status Indicator PC1 or PC2.
• Compatible with Windows and Linux systems.
• Package content: 1 x 2-Port USB KVM Switch Switch.
How it works:
• It has 2 Computers on one workstation and needs to control them simultaneously using just one monitor, one keyboard and one mouse.
• It will connect each computer to the KVM PC1 / USB1 and PC2 / USB2 ports with a Vga cable and a USB A / B cable, connect the monitor’s Vga cable to the KVM’s Vga connection, opposite the USB Console ports, and connect the peripherals, as Keyboard and Mouse on Usb Console ports (3 ports available).
HOW IT DOES NOT WORK:
• Screen switch. KVM is for connecting multiple computers to a single screen, NOT multiple screens to one computer.
• Without all the proper cables connected, the unit does not receive enough power to turn on.
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow 1-3cm deviation.