Rasam is a staple food in every household of Tamil People. It is usually accompanied with white rice, appalam/papadam, vadai, pickle etc.. We always prepare fresh masala every time when we make rasam. As we are in the fast world, we cannot spend time in making fresh masala every time. So it would be handy if we have a mix and store it for few weeks or months. It will not only save your time but also saves your money. So here we introduce our Rasam mix for your convenient of cooking without losing any flavor
- Don’t miss your non-veg taste on your vegetarian season! Here we introduce you the most lovable Rasam mix for Rasam lovers!
- You can now add a pinch of Mix to all your Rasam and get melt in an amazing taste!
- This mix is not only to save your time but also to make your family surprise with an amazing taste and flavor.
- Rasam has a power of increasing immunity level. And no more hassle in your kitchen for making the mix for Rasam.
- You can cook a varity of Rasam Recipes every day with easy Rasam mix
- Difference that this simple powder makes in your cooking, you will find it worth the investment of cupboard space.
- Cumin seeds
- Toor Dahl
- Dry chilies
Instruction: Take lime size tamarind and mix in 2 cups of water. You may add a tomato if you wish and mix well with tamarind water. Add a tablespoon of the rasam mix (can be adjusted according to your taste) and few pods of crushed garlic to the tamarind water. Temper mustard seeds, dry chilies, curry leaves, turmeric powder, and asafetida and add to the prepared liquid. Chopped coriander leaves can be added if you wish. Add salt to taste and keep on low fire. Do not allow to boil.