- “Honey has natural healing properties,” says Mona Gohara, MD, associate clinical professor at Yale Department of Dermatology, particularly for wound healing.
- It can also promote collagen-building, Dr. Gohara adds, making it a great anti-ager.
- One of nature’s best nourishers, honey doesn’t just dehydrate the skin, but is an excellent anti-ageing antioxidant, too.
- Many reputed beauty brands use honey as an active ingredient in their night creams. Of late, if your skin has started to look dull, rough and patchy, it’s time you stopped ignoring the initial signs of aging. Use honey twice a day.
- tart your day by messaging honey on your face. Do not use soap. A honey-massage gives your face a glow and helps you get rid of dullness. Use it as the last wash of the day as well.