Mobil CVTF 3320 is high performance, continuously variable transmission fluid designed to meet the service fill use for many Japanese designed vehicles. Mobil CVTF 3320 provides smoother, consistent all weather step-less shifting, and all-around lubrication protection of the transmission components to help extend transmission service life and provide a smooth driving experience.
Mobil CVTF 3320 is formulated from select high-quality base oils combined with an advanced additivesystem to ensure consistent repeatable, smooth,step-less shifts under a broad range of driving conditions, temperatures andtransmissions. Key features and benefits include:
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability for long and consistent transmission performance
- Optimized friction characteristics provides transmission efficiency and shifting performance
- Good film-strength and anti-wear properties reduce wear and maintain good transmission life
- Excellent low-temperature properties provide easier start-ups and improved lubrication at low ambient temperatures
- Effective foam control properties provide consistent shifting performance and reduce fluid losses in severe service
- Compatibility with all common seal materials helping the control of oil leakage
Mobil CVTF 3320 is recommended by ExxonMobil for refill of pulley-based continuously variable transmissions in Japanese designed vehicles, except for CVTs that require gear oils, and toroidal CVTs.
|Mobil CVTF 3320|
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445|
|cSt @ 40°C||31|
|cSt @ 100°C||7.1|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270||207|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, cSt, ASTM D 2983||10,100|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||192|
|Density @ 15 ºC kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.852|
Actual product / Color may be different from product images.