Kurinjais a woody climbing shrub that’s nativeto the tropical forests of Sri Lanka, India, Africa and Australia. Its leaveshave been used in the ancient Indian medicinal practice Ayurveda for thousandsof years. It has been a traditional remedy for various ailments, includingdiabetes, malaria and snakebite.
- Helps Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- May Contribute to Favorable Insulin Levels by Increasing Insulin Production
- Improves Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels, Reducing Heart Disease Risk
- May Aid Weight Loss
- Helps Reduce Inflamm
- M.F.D : 29.04.2020
- EXP.D : 29.04.2021
- Weight: 400g
- Colour : light Green
- Ingredients: Kurinja, Rice flour, Pepper, Funnelseeds and salt
- Material Feature: Vegetarian
- Package Contents: 1 Pack of Kurinja Mixed Pittu Flour
NOTE : Manufacture of this product is a cottage based industry in the Northern Region solely run by women affected by the war.