A boon to Working Women around there! Very handy for all home makers who strive to feed there family a healthy, nutritious breakfast. it’s practically easy to use instant food that bachelor looks for. even if you’re a seasoned dosa maker, it provides a great, quick alternative for a healthy breakfast or meal when you don’t have a pot of fermented batter sitting around.
- Homemade Dosa Mix Flour made with Chickpea and White Rice.
- Colors , flavors not added.
- This dosa mix is a classic soft dosa with the added health benefits of Chickpea.
- Store away from moisture.
- A Delicious Traditional Breakfast.
- Used chickpeas instead of urid dhal. So healthy plus of new combination of taste to try.
Add sufficient water and keep for 2-3 hours. Add salt and make the Thosai. You may temper onions, curry leaves and cumin seeds and add to the mixture if desired.