Here are some benefits of gram flour for your skin, hair and face. Here are some simple, easy and quick recipes for a glowing, radiant complexion and healthy hair.
Beauty Benefits of Gram Flour:
1. Gram Flour to Whiten Skin
You can use gram flour for skin whitening. Below are 3 steps to use gram flour (besan) for fair skin.
4 teaspoons Gram flour
1 teaspoon raw milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Mix 4 teaspoons Gram Flour, 1 teaspoon raw milk and 1 teaspoon lemon juice to form a paste.
2. Apply the paste into your face by scrubbing gently in a circular motion. Then let it dry.
3. Rinse using cool water.
2. Gram Flour for Dandruff
- Dandruff are dead skin cells from your scalp that are shedding at a much faster rate than normal.
- This debris of dead skin stick together with the oil from your scalp, therefore forming scales or flakes that are known as dandruff.
- If you are looking for a natural remedy for dandruff, try using gram flour.
- Gram flour will soak up the excess sebum on your scalp, while soothing its inflamed and irritated surface.