Fenugreek 1 kg
- Fenugreek Seed 100g.
- Fenugreek seeds (Methi) are an ancient spice with a slightly bitter taste.
- The oil contained in fenugreek seeds is believed to play a role in boosting milk supply.
- The seeds and leaves are primarily used as a spice, it is also used to treat a variety of health problems in Egypt, Greece, Italy, India or South Asia.
- It is believed that half tea spoon of seeds a day ensures good health and relief from joint pains.
- It is also sold in form of capsules in many health stores.
- Fenugreek may be able to help reduce the risk of:
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure
- heart conditions
- bacterial,fungal, and viral infections
- However, using or consuming compounds in fenugreek may cause uterine contractions during pregnancy and worsen hormone-sensitive types of cancer.
||12 × 5 × 6 cm