- Just pour boiling water over one or two and leave for 20 minutes or so to rehydrate, then blend or chop into your dish. These chillies are ideal with light meats such as chicken, or fish.
- this Dried red chilli are perfect for Indian/Asian stews, salads and other dishes.
- SPICE UP YOUR RECIPE – These peppers bring a good medium heat pop.
- FILLED WITH FLAVOR – Smoky and nutty in flavor along with light grassy undertones.
- This style of whole dried chiles is one of the most important ingredients when it comes to adding the most powerful burning chile heat to Thai recipes.