Cumin – 50 g
- No artificial colours and preservatives
- Consistency in quality across the year
- Net Weight: 50g
- Cumin seeds are potent carminative, stimulant, antiseptic, and anti-hypertensive agents.
- Aid digestion
- Promote weight loss
- Possess anti-inflammatory
- Control cholesterol levels
- Help manage diabetes
- Boosts memory
- Has anticancer properties
- Contains antioxidants
6 in stock
- Cumin seeds (Jeera) is full flavored seeds from the cumin plant and it is used as a spice to make many good recipes.
- Cumin seeds is not only add taste to food but also has some powerful medicine in it which is beneficial for body.
- Cumin is a spice that is popular in Srilanka and Middle Eastern dishes.
- May help treat diarrhea
- Helps control blood sugar
- Fights bacteria and parasites
||5 × 3 × 7 cm