Coriander Seeds – 50g
- No artificial colors and preservatives
- Consistency in quality across the year
- Net weight: 50g
- Seeds can be used whole and added to curries, rice dishes or used for pickling.
- The seeds can also be crushed and/or ground and used in seasoning mixes and curry pastes.
- Fry the seeds in hot oil before draining to create a flavored oil.
Out of stock
- Dry fry the seeds to get a more intense flavor
- Heat a pan and add seeds, frying over a medium heat.
- Seeds are ready when the aroma becomes intense.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
||4 × 1 × 4 cm